SCORM® 2004 4th Edition
After release of the 3rd Edition, new issues and feature requirements were reported by members of the ADL Community. Upon acting on that feedback and making significant improvements, ADL released SCORM® 2004 4th Edition in 2009.
With this release comes the usual ADL documentation, tools, and content examples.
ADL strongly encourages content developers and those who produce distributed learning products to conform with this version of the SCORM® specification.
- SCORM® 1.2
- SCORM® 2004 (3rd Edition)
- SCORM® 2004 (4th Edition)
- SCORM® Certification, Conformance, and Adoption
- SCORM® Acquisition Guidance
Compatibility Testing Resources
- Users Guide for Instructional Designers
- Users Guide for Programmers
- SCORM® Starter Template
- Official ADL SCORM® API Wrappers
- RELOAD Content Editor