SCORM® 2004 (3rd Edition)
Released in 2006, this version of SCORM® benefited from the lessons learned of the previous versions through support of the ADL community. SCORM® 2004 3rd Edition addresses the issues that were discovered in SCORM® 2004 2nd Edition and provided a stable version for content developers and distance learning product producers to confidently use.
However, ADL encourages content developers and those who produce distributed learning products to conform to SCORM® 2004 4th Edition, the most recent version of the SCORM® specification.
ADL continues to provide SCORM® 2004 3rd Edition archives in order to provide historical documentation and resources in support of learning environments and systems that have not migrated to the 4th edition.
- SCORM® 1.2
- SCORM® 2004 (3rd Edition)
- SCORM® 2004 (4th Edition)
- SCORM® Certification, Conformance, and Adoption
- SCORM® Acquisition Guidance
Compatibility Testing Resources
- Users Guide for Instructional Designers
- Users Guide for Programmers
- Official ADL SCORM® API Wrappers
- RELOAD Content Editor
- Sample Run-time Environment 1.2.2
Content Examples (3rd Edition)
- Data Model
- Manifest Basics
- Sequencing Essentials
- Sequencing Example: Default
- Sequencing Example: Competency Assessment
- Sequencing Example: Knowledge-paced
- Sequencing Example: Linear